Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
We ask that you call to schedule a drug screen appointment.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
Always There Staffing, Inc., and their subsidiaries, affiliates (collectively, “we”, “our”, or “us”) value your privacy. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains what information we collect and how we use the information we collect. This Notice is not a contract and does not create any contractual rights or obligations except as otherwise required by applicable law.
This Notice applies to personal information that is collected, used, or disclosed through the websites, technologies, mobile applications, and online services provided by Always There Staffing, Inc. in connection with any of our recruitment, sales, marketing, advertising, staffing or employment activities.
The information describes and applies to the information Always There Staffing, Inc. collects from job applicants and candidates; visitors to our websites, technologies, mobile applications, and online services; and representatives of our business partners, clients, and vendors. This information allows us to perform the various services Always There Staffing, Inc. provides across its business lines, including on-demand and skilled trades staffing, contingent staffing, on-premises management of contingent staffing, recruitment process outsourcing, recruiter on demand services, outsourced labor service provider management, and the associated sales, marketing, advertisement, provision, and administration of such services.
This Notice does not apply to employees employed by Always There Staffing, Inc. and its subsidiaries, who are separately covered by jurisdiction-specific, local employment notices and polices.
Please read the Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will process it. This Notice does not apply to the practices or policies of third parties that are not Always There Staffing, Inc. or our subsidiaries and affiliates.
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS
To provide the Always There Staffing, Inc., may collect and process the following personal information:
Contact information, including but not limited to:
- Name and surname
- Maiden name (if applicable)
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
Personal, identification and demographic information, including:
- Social Security Number
- Passport Information
- Drivers’ License Information
- National ID
- Number State ID
- Content and Information
- Citizen and Work Authorization
- Marital status
- Veteran or military status
- Date of birth
- Information about your contacts, including family members, dependents, parents, and next of kin names, dates of birth, and/or contact information
Recruitment and Candidate Information, including but not limited to:
CV, resume, and application materials
- Education history Employment history Professional qualifications Relevant skills and certifications Interview and assessment notes Citizenship and work authorization information Compensation, benefits and payroll information Insurance information Background check and drug testing information Motor vehicle records for certain positions
Certain Sensitive Information. Sensitive Information is data consisting of racial or ethnic origin, health, and disability information.
Analytics Information, Cookies and Similar Data. Information including but not limited to your IP address, login information, browser, operating system and platform, Internet and cellular service provider, location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, the type of cellular phone you use, unique device identifiers, Information including cookies, clear gifs, log file information, and other tracking technologies.
Geolocation Data. Information that can be used to identify an electronic device’s physical location.
Communications. Information including content of emails, text messages, letters, phone calls, surveys, and comments you send, place, or post to Always There Staffing, Inc. or our employees, agents, affiliates, or representatives.
Information Supplied by Others. We may receive personal information about you from third parties. For example, we may receive information from publicly available career sites. Additionally, you may choose to provide us with information processed by a third-party website, such as a job search or social media website. We may receive information from parties providing background and drug screening, identity verification, and work authorization information. We use this information to determine which employment opportunities may be a good match for you based on your skills, experience, and/or feedback from our clients or other third parties.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Always There Staffing, Inc. may use the personal information we collect, use, and process to:
- Provide Always There Staffing, Inc. to our workforce and our clients
- Process employment applications for positions you may apply for with Always There Staffing, Inc. or Always There Staffing, Inc. clients
- Match candidates and Always There Staffing, Inc. clients with job opportunities, including using geographic or location data to determine an individual’s proximity to a worksite or job location/opportunity
- Manage our employee workforce
- Manage any payments, benefits, and/or compensation obligations and transactions
- Meet our obligations as an employer under your employment contract or other applicable employment laws
- Manage employment relationships with individuals including human resource related matters
- Administer our account with individuals
- Administer and manage Always There Staffing, Inc. internal business operations, including conducting audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistics and surveys, including analyzing our job candidate and associate bases, surveying individuals’ work-related skills, analyzing hiring practices, and identifying skills and qualification data
- Provide information on Always There Staffing, Inc. individuals may request from Always There Staffing, Inc.
- Communicate or market relevant job and employment opportunities
- Send e-mails and other promotional communication about Always There Staffing, Inc. and Always There Staffing, Inc., including marketing, advertising, surveys, promotional, and thought leadership material Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including health and safety obligations
- Respond to requests from individuals, including the exercise of any data subject access rights as required by applicable law
- Optimize individual’s experience in receiving Always There Staffing, Inc.
- Manage, administer, and monitor our technology, application, and website usage, including monitoring our network and information security
- Ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most efficient manner
- Use for other business purposes, such as data analysis, developing new products, services and offerings
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose Personal information to:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, who may support us in our data processing and provision of Always There Staffing, Inc.
- Service providers assisting in providing the Always There Staffing, Inc. and managing our internal business operations, including but not limited to support for recruitment, interviewing, applicant tracking, resume/CV management, infrastructure management, platform management, application services, marketing, data analytics, skill assessments, and drug and background screening to manage requests and questions from you, personalize or enhance transactions, verify, process, store, enforce, investigate and/or collect actual or potential transactions, or assist or respond to our consultants including, but not limited to, auditors and lenders
- Always There Staffing, Inc. Clients so that you may perform work for them and/or be considered by them for employment opportunities
- Government regulators, law enforcement authorities or alleged victims of identity theft (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal purpose, (ii) if we believe appropriate in response to a lawful disclosure request, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity
- To third parties in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, restructuring, assignment, sale of assets, or bankruptcy or insolvency
- To third parties as necessary to exercise our rights or to assist third parties in defending their rights under applicable laws, including, without limitation, to assert, defend, and enforce our property rights and to respond to legal process
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website
- To any third parties in which you explicitly direct or consent for us to provide information.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We will process your requests in exercise of relevant rights in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside. We may provide you with communications including information about special or new features of our website, services, products or offers from us which we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, you may manage your subscription preferences and/or opt out by following the instructions in such communications. Always There Staffing, Inc. may take steps in compliance with applicable law to verify a requestor’s identity. Subject to applicable law, Always There Staffing, Inc. may limit or deny requests. To submit a request regarding your personal information, please visit wwwalwaystherestaffing.com.
We use “cookies”, clear gifs, log file information, and other technologies and analytics technologies (“Cookies”) to obtain certain information when your browser or mobile device accesses our websites, applications, or other technologies. For example, when you log in to our websites, applications, or other technologies to apply for an employment opportunity, a session cookie is created while you are on the website, application or technology. This enables you to apply for multiple positions without having to log back into the system each time. If you do not wish to receive any Cookies, you should examine your browser settings and instructions, though we make no promise that they will be effective. This may mean you will not be able to take full advantage of the services provided on our website, applications or technologies.
Cookies allow us to understand what web pages you have viewed, what links you click, the searches you conduct on our websites, applications, and technologies, and how frequently specific pages are visited.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the website, applications or technologies, or our Always There Staffing, Inc. Similarly, you may be able to adjust settings on your mobile device to limit the personal information it stores, and these adjustments may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the website, applications, and technologies, or our Always There Staffing, Inc.
Your selection of a “Do Not Track” option provided by your browser may not have any effect on the Cookies or the automatic collection of analytics information. This may be for a number of reasons. For example, not all Cookies can be controlled by browsers; unique aspects of your browser might be recognizable even if you disable a Cookie; not all settings will necessarily last or be effective; even if a setting is effective for one purpose data still may be collected for another; and even if one website observes a “Do Not Track” signal, that website usually will not be able to control other websites.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The Personal Information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the jurisdiction in which you reside. We may transfer and process your personal information in the following countries and regions in which we have operations: U.S.
RETENTION AND DELETION
Always There Staffing, Inc. may keep personal Information:
- For as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business purpose for retaining such information;
- For as long as we provide Always There Staffing, Inc. to you;
- To comply with our legal obligations; and
- To resolve disputes and enforce our agreements;
Our Services are only intended for use by persons who are 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If we become aware or suspect that you are under the age of 18, any information you submit will be subject to our reasonable efforts to destroy such information, except as necessary for verifying your age or as required by law. No information should be submitted to Always There Staffing, Inc. by underage persons.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
Always There Staffing, Inc. may modify this Notice at any time, and any modified version is effective immediately upon posting. Always There Staffing, Inc. encourages you to review the Notice each time you visit our websites.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments or questions regarding this Notice.
You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at 218-440-1022; and leave a message for one of our HR representatives.
Alternatively, you can contact us by mail at:
Always There Staffing, Inc., Inc.
3131 1st Ave Suite B
Hibbing, MN 55746