Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
We ask that you call to schedule a drug screen appointment.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
Vending Route Driver
• Promote a team atmosphere among all employees by being a positive and supportive coworker.
• Sell new and existing products by utilizing Company programs, promotions, and advertisements.
• Communicate directly with account managers to explain features and merits of products offered. Close transactions and place orders for products sold.
• Keep customers fully stocked and the merchandise displayed in a manner calculated to increase sales; this includes the construction of displays, cleaning and fully stocking shelves, stocking machine and coolers, and neat & orderly arrangement of back stock. Rotate stock and inventory product as needed.
• Provide general service of accounts to customer satisfaction. Develop and maintain customer relations. Monitor price points for accuracy & consistency throughout account. Maintain/follow issued planograms.
• Verify that truck is loaded for route properly at the beginning of the shift and that the load sheet matches the load.
• Generate invoices from handheld computers for the customers.
• Maintain & clean vending machines on a regular basis.
• Maintain & clean Company vehicles. Report any problems with the vehicle.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned my management.
Monday – Friday
Hours: 5:30 am – 2:00 pm (end time depends on route)
• Must have a valid Class A or B driver’s license, clean driving record & insurable. Have DOT Health Card or the ability to obtain one.
• Repetitively lift, carry, and position product up to 48 pounds frequently
• Customer service skills essential
• Must be 18 years old.
• High school diploma or equivalent required