Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
We ask that you call to schedule a drug screen appointment.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
Financial Planning Analyst
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Safety – conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
· Partner with division management team to help drive the business forward (KPI monitoring, cost-cutting measures, inventory management, etc.)
· Adhere to global system of accounting policies.
· Automate manual processes and/or streamline where possible.
· Perform accrual calculations for projects (WIP), sales commissions, utilities, T&E, etc., as necessary.
· Issue timely, complete, and accurate financial statements.
· Administer joint venture agreements and maintain accurate accounting treatment thereof.
· Maintain accurate backlog information through administration and date compliance
· Maintain accountability/traceability of inventory being dismantled or enroute, whether by land or by water.
· Evaluate and prioritize capital expenditure requests.
· Review, analyze and interpret monthly variances from the budget and communicate issues to management.
· Calculate and report financial and operating metrics.
· Prepare the annual “bottoms up” budgetas well as quarterly or ad hoc forecasts.
· Provide for a system of management cost reports in an ERP environment (PowerBI).
· Provide financial analyses, including, but not limited to project (WIP) performance.
· Provide written weekly/monthly commentary on financial results, KPI’s, and/or inventory statuses.
· Develop sales pipeline reporting that feeds into quarterly forecast reporting and cash forecasting.
· Globalize company reporting and measurement (Chile, Peru, AUS, S. Africa vs budget).
· Understand and monitor of all the major effects of the micro and macro environment economy on the corporate entity.
· Ensure BDO model mechanics are adhered and followed globally.
· Evangelize with global partners to insure progress & adoption and not stagnation.
· Ensure updates to the purchasing transfer price %, transfer price %, BDO model backup supports.
· Construct investment purchase business case preparations and measurements (Expectation vs execution).
· Assist with the provision of information to external and internal auditors.
· Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings, local or foreign.
· Maintain effective working relationships with company’s external partners.
· Interact with Division Controller on a regular basis.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal network and participating in professional societies.
· Expect to travel at least one week/month as this financial business partner role supports two general managers of key strategic lines.
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
Position requires collaboration with department managers, colleagues in other divisions, current/potential customers, and future/existing suppliers.
· Four-year Accounting degree; and/or
· Five+ years of full cycle accounting experience, previous supervisory experience a plus, previous FP&A experience highly desirable.
· Experience in a manufacturing or remanufacturing environment or salvage operation highly desirable.
· Strong technical accounting skills in US GAAP, with a basic understanding of IFRS highly desirable.
· Ability to adjust to different circumstances and cope with job related pressures/stress.
· Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Microsoft Office and accounting software)
· Communication - the ability to provide information in a clear, understandable, and concise manner, and the capability to establish and build rapport with internal and external customers.
· Self-Motivation - possesses a drive to exceed goals, achieve success, and maintain enthusiasm with little or no supervision.
· Resilience - enjoys a challenge and is able to persevere with a positive attitude when faced with difficulties.