Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
We ask that you call to schedule a drug screen appointment.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
Assembly Production Associate-Day & Night Shift
• Ensure a safe work environment for self and others. Follows all safety rules and regulations. Demonstrate commitment to safety program.
• Follows all safety procedures, rules, and guidelines and notifies their supervisor of any potential safety hazards within the workplace. Demonstrates safety by practicing the following at all times: wearing safety glasses, utilizing guards on equipment, watching for forklift traffic, & proper lifting techniques
• Monitors product quality on a daily basis to assure that the product we are producing meets our customer’s expectations
• Follows safe and efficient work practices to produce quality work. Understands the importance of maintaining production rates while upholding safety and quality
• Performs their job by working at a consistent and steady pace, being prepared to work each day, and reports to assigned work center in a punctual manner
• Communicates with supervisor and co-workers in a professional manner
• Actively participates in CIP events to improve the safety, quality, and efficiencies of our current processes and procedures. Utilizes the 5-S principles (sort, set in order, shine, standardize, and sustain) to enhance the plants orderliness and organization
• Each employee is expected to be to work on time for every scheduled working day
• Promote a positive atmosphere. Actively support activities that promote the welfare and morale of the client’s employees.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Day-6:00am - 6:00 pm; Mon-Thurs/Tues-Friday (rotating weeks)
Night-6:00pm - 6:00am; Mon-Thurs/Tues-Friday (rotating weeks)
Must pass Drug Screening & Background check.
Overtime: Overtime required per business needs
• Previous manufacturing / assembly experience is preferred, but not required
• Must be able to read and understand work instructions
• Must be able to work with hand tools, power tools, assembly fixturing, and testing equipment
• Must be able to work in a standing position for scheduled work hours
• Must be able to properly lift 40 lbs.