Visit Always There Staffing
3131 First Ave Suite B; Hibbing, MN 55746
2522 Hannah Ave NW; Bemidji, MN 56601
Grand Rapids Location:
Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
Always There Staffing also offers:
Instant Read Drug Screens
DOT and Non-DOT Drug Screens
Breath Alcohol Testing
(Bemidji and Hibbing locations only)
Use Always There Staffing for
Reasonable suspicion testing
We ask that you call to schedule a drug screen appointment.
Call 218-444-6533 Bemidji
or 218-440-1022 Hibbing
Machining Operatator I - Day & Night Shifts
• Ensure a safe work environment for self and others. Follows all safety rules and regulations. Demonstrate commitment to safety program.
• Review and follow work instruction, management system procedures and standard operating documents.
• Run CNC and manual machines, and handheld tools. Adjust machine settings with assistance when necessary. Monitor fluids in machine and coolant flow.
• Inspect parts and identify defects and non-conformities. Produce parts that meet the Client’s quality standards.
• Consistently and accurately complete all related paperwork/documentation.
• Communicates with supervisor and co-workers in a professional manner
• Actively participates in CIP events to improve the safety, quality, and efficiencies of our current processes and procedures. Utilizes the 5-S principles (sort, set in order, shine, standardize, and sustain) to enhance the plants orderliness and organization
• Each employee is expected to be to work on time for every scheduled working day
• Promote a positive atmosphere. Actively support activities that promote the welfare and morale of the client’s employees.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Work Schedule: Days-6:00am-6:00pm; Nights- 6:00p.m. to 6:00a.m. Mon-Thurs/Tues-Fri rotating weeks. 4 days a week. Must pass drug screen/background check.
• Previous manufacturing / assembly experience is preferred, but not required
• Mechanical aptitude
• Basic Math skills, must have a working knowledge of decimals
• Ability to read measuring instruments, read & follow instructions.
• Must be detail oriented, with the ability to recognize defects and non-conformities
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Regular attendance.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 20 lbs., rarely lifting to 50 lbs. Must be able to stand 100% of shift. Able to continuously operate at a minimum of 3 hours.